[CASL-L] Do you know about the on-demand webinars from PLA?

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Fri Dec 6 07:03:49 PST 2013

On-demand webinars are archived recordings of previous PLA webinars available 24/7 for viewing at your convenience for $28 each (though some are FREE). Most on-demand webinars are approximately one hour in length.

Here at the DLD we often purchase the group rates for these webinars so we can share them at one of our service centers with you for free. But if you can't make it, or if you'd prefer to watch one on your own computer, you can!

Check it out: http://www.ala.org/pla/onlinelearning/webinars/ondemand

Some of the great topics include:
Copyright
Customer Service
Early literacy
Community Assessment
E-books and e-readers
Readers' Advisory
Makerspaces
And more!

Happy webinar-ing...

Julie Styles
Continuing Education/Professional Development Coordinator
CT State Library Division of Library Development
Middletown Library Services Center
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457
860.704.2206
julie.styles at ct.gov
pinterest.com/csldld<www.pinterest.com/csldld>
facebook.com/csldld<www.facebook.com/CSLDLD>