[CASL-L] product incompatibility w/ IE: Easybib

Heimer, Noel heimern at madison.k12.ct.us
Fri Dec 6 08:46:06 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues:
We are experiencing an incompatibility problem with the on-line bibliographic citation product Easybib(tm).
Their rep says it is no longer working with Internet Explorer(tm) and we must switch our 500+ students to Chrome(tm).
Our IT dept. has concerns about student security using Chrome(tm) and is reluctant to re-image 250+ machines.

Any thoughts?   Suggestions?   Solutions?

Regards, and happy holidays all.

Noël S. Heimer, MLS
School Librarian
RHBrown Middle School, Madison, CT