[CASL-L] Circulation question

Szilagyi, Nella nszilagyi at wethersfield.k12.ct.us
Fri Feb 22 10:55:55 PST 2013

Hi Lisa,

We do both as well.  The card check out provides verification that the student did check out the book. This procedure was in place before I came to the high school. The library aide says she finds it to be helpful in managing lost books. Since the additional work is not overwhelming, there seemed to be no reason to change it.

Hope this helps:) Nella

Sent from my iPad