[CASL-L] Circulation question

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:42:49 PST 2013

Thank you to everyone who answered my question!  I appreciate your taking the time to advise me and offer your experience.
I plan to stop using the cards, and to begin using the adhesive due date sheets, so I can still see how often a book went out, and I like the idea of different colors for different years.
It will save students' time as well; it takes the little guys a while to write their name, and if it isn't legible, or takes up 2 lines, my aide makes them do it again!

Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School