[CASL-L] Big6 by the Month Information Literacy Series Starts Aug. 22

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 29 08:48:36 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sue Wurster <sue_wurster at big6.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: Register Now! Big6 by the Month Information Literacy Series Starts Aug. 22

Starts August 22!
BIG6 BY THE MONTH: SERIES 2013 - 2014
Register Now

Webinar - Live and Recorded

PRICE:
Early bird price $135.15 before Aug. 22, 2013.
Regular price $159. for 9-part series.
One session $69.95 per person.
(Ask about large group discounts.)

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Pay with major credit / debit card (via PayPal),
or enter School Purchase Order number, then FAX PO to: 585-248-1570

WHEN:
Starts Thursday August 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM Eastern
-to-
Thursday April 24, 2014 at 7:00 PM Eastern

    Dear Irene Kwidzinski,

This is our #1 Big6 series for educators who want to develop and  implement an information and technology literacy program in their school. Our  approach is systematic and practical.

Limited time offer - Save $
Early Bird price $135.15 before Aug. 22nd
Use this discount code:   PROMO6
(Use Credit card or POs. This offer expires on Weds., Aug. 21)

Attendees will master the Big6  and Super3 information and technology skills processes AND gain direct  experience with setting up a Big6/Super3 program. Our techniques link to school,  district, state, and national standards, and plans for classroom,  library, or technology lab lessons and units. EVERY attendee will be  able to immediately implement Big6 and Super3 instruction and establish  an information and technology literacy program that is
	* defined
	* predictable
	* measured
	* reported.
There are 9 one-hour webinars in the 2013-14 season:
August 22, 2013 - Overview
Sept 19, 2013 - Task Definition
Oct 17, 2013 - Info Seeking Strategies
Nov 21, 2013 - Location & Access
Dec 12, 2013 - Use of Info
Jan 16, 2014 - Revisit and Reflect
Feb 20, 2014 - Synthesis
Mar 20, 2014 - Evaluation
April 24, 2014 - Culminating Activities

Each webinar is recorded (and available to registered attendees) in  case you miss a session or want to revisit the content. There is also a  20-30 page materials packet for EACH webinar session.

Click on the link below to register or RSVP.
Get more information
Register Now!
I can't make it
Please contact me if you have any questions about the event or how to register.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at our first webinar.

Sincerely,

Sue Wurster
Big6 Associates, LLC
sue_wurster at big6.com
315-450-6406
Forward email

This email was sent to kwidz at sbcglobal.net by sue_wurster at big6.com |
Big6 Associates, LLC| 1163 Pittsford-Victor Road| Suite 120| Pittsford| NY| 14534