[CASL-L] Real World Literacy

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 21 13:44:50 PDT 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: edWeb.net <info at edweb.net>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tue, May 21, 2013 12:10:23 PM
Subject: Need Your Input | Real World Literacy

Dear edWeb Member,

We're very excited to let you know that this summer TIME For Kids is launching a
new professional learning community and webinar series on edWeb.  This program
is designed to help teachers learn how they can use informational text and
resources to create lessons that are correlated to the Common Core State
Standards.

We'd like to get your help in shaping this program so it will best fit your
needs.  In particular, we'd like your input on topics under consideration for
the webinars.

Please take a few minutes to take a quick survey to better shape the content and
priorities for this new program.

We're starting to build the community Real World Literacy and the Common Core.
Please be among the first edWeb members to join.

Thank you for participating!
Best,

Lisa Schmucki
lisa at edweb.net
Forward this email

This email was sent to kwidz at sbcglobal.net by info at edweb.net |
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
edWeb.net| PO Box 1387| Princeton| NJ| 08542