[CASL-L] High Schools: Recent Renovation?

Palazzolo, Katrina kpalazzolo at windsorct.org
Tue Nov 19 07:19:31 PST 2013

If you are a high school library in New England or nearby NY that has recently completed a renovation that you are stoked by and you feel that it will move your program into the 21st century, please email me because we'd love to come see your space - even if you some of your ideas were vetoed by the architect or your administrator.  We want to see your space and hear what worked well, what didn't, and what you are still working on to create the 21st century library space. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Katrina Palazzolo
Tech Teacher Leader / Library Media Liaison
Windsor Public Schools
601 Matianuck Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
860-687-2000, x270