[CASL-L] Free, online webinars in November

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Wed Oct 30 08:01:38 PDT 2013

The following webinars are happening in November. They are all free, and can all be viewed on your own computer.

Click on a webinar's title for more information.

Booklist Webinar-E-Books in Schools: Lessons Learned from A to Z<http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=4768&rts=&disptype=info&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo&mo=11/1/2013&df=calendar&EventType=ALL&Lib=&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=&pgdisp=>

Date:Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Time:2:00 PM
In recent years, most of the e-book buzz has centered around public libraries. Now it's time for school libraries to move forward with the technology, prompting questions that range from funding to implementation to actual usage. In this free, hour-long webinar sponsored by OverDrive, a panel of school librarians will discuss their successes with implementing an e-book platform and using e-books in the classroom and school library. Moderated by Rebecca Vnuk, Booklist's Reference and Collection Management Editor.

Serving Job Seekers: Library and Workforce System Partnerships That Work <http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=4740&rts=&disptype=info&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo&mo=11/1/2013&df=calendar&EventType=ALL&Lib=&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=&pgdisp=>