[CASL-L] invitation to author event

Deborah Sharpe DSharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Wed Sep 25 06:13:35 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

New York Times bestselling author Jamie Ford will be speaking at our library on Friday, November 1st at 5:00.  This event is free and open to the public.  So, if you are looking for a fun night out with your friends, your colleagues, or your book club, please mark your calendar and come join us.  His last book, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet spent 23 weeks on the NY Times Bestseller list.   His latest book, Songs of Willow Frost is currently at #11 and moving up!  This should be a great evening, and best of all, it is FREE!!

We will have copies of both books on hand for sale at the event, or you can bring your own copy for him to sign.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested.  We are hoping to have a big crowd, so the more the merrier!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 860-928-0046 or email me at dsharpe at woodstockacademy.org<mailto:dsharpe at woodstockacademy.org>.

Thanks & have a great day!
Deb Sharpe
Library Director