[CASL-L] SAVE THE DATE - 2014 Connecticut Education Network Annual Membership Conference - May 22, 2014/CT Convention Center

Sullivan, William F William.F.Sullivan at ct.gov
Mon Apr 7 06:16:34 PDT 2014

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF4F24.80148880]

The 2nd Annual CEN Member Conference is quickly approaching!  Have you registered<http://www.cvent.com/d/jcqyd3/4W> yet?

Last year CEN Delivered its first annual conference for its members. Almost 300 participants came out to network with their peers, and learn about the future of CEN, and technology trends in schools and libraries. The 2014 conference is expected to be bigger and better. With the ongoing municipality expansion project we expect a wider range of sessions to incorporate all of our members. Join us to learn about this years hot tech topics, eat some great food, and meet new people in your community.

Our days schedule is now complete! Breakout session previews and speaker information can be found on the conference site<http://www.cvent.com/d/jcqyd3>.  Check out all the sessions here<http://www.cvent.com/d/jcqyd3/6X>.

We hope to see you May 22nd!
Sincerely,
Melanie Raczkowski
Connecticut Education Network
Melanie.Raczkowski at UConn.edu<mailto:Melanie.Raczkowski at UConn.edu>