[CASL-L] REMINDER: Webinar on Librarian Evaluation, April 29th, from Lilead and AASL SPVS

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 13:30:40 PDT 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jeffrey DiScala <jeffdiscala at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:05 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] REMINDER: Webinar on Librarian Evaluation, April 29th, from Lilead and AASL SPVS

The Lilead Project team will co-host a webinar with the Supervisors Section (SPVS) of the American Association of School Librarians (AASL) to present information on librarian performance evaluation on Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 5pm – 6pm EDT. More details are in the attached press release.

Please RSVP here, if you have not done so already. We will send detailed information on the webinar URL and instructions the day before to those that have responded they will attend.

We hope you'll join us! Please send this email and press release to any interested parties. Thank you!
--
Jeffrey DiScala
PhD Candidate
jeffdiscala at gmail.com; discala at umd.edu