[CASL-L] The Great CT Caper - Story Launch for educators!

Amanda Roy ARoy at cthumanities.org
Mon Dec 8 07:54:41 PST 2014

Calling all teachers, librarians, parents and educators of all other sorts...

We invite you to join us for The Great Connecticut Caper Launch Party! This is an Educator and Parents' Night Out at the Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford. Join us as we launch the beginning of a serialized mystery story for young people about the disappearance of Gillette Castle.

Local authors and illustrators from the story will be in attendance and leading workshops for teachers, librarians and parents. Registration is free! Learn more at www.cthumanities.org/ctcaper<http://www.cthumanities.org/ctcaper>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D012D5.5E2DFAB0]

Amanda Roy
Program Officer
Public Humanities Programs