[CASL-L] New! Live Streaming and Archived Recordings of MLSC workshops!

Styles, Julie Julie.Styles at ct.gov
Tue Dec 9 10:40:14 PST 2014

New! Live Streaming and Archived Recordings of MLSC workshops!

When you can't get to the Middletown Library Service Center, let us come to you! We have begun recording workshops for you to view from your own computer - live or on your own time!

Our first (and so far, only) recording was taken yesterday, December 8: The Human Library: Customer Service, Publicity and Outreach with Amy Greer.

For access to this and all (future) archives, please visit our new LibGuide: http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/eventvideos/archived

When we are live-streaming an event, you can view it here in real time:
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/eventvideos/live

Please note: not all workshops and classes offered by the Connecticut State Library will be recorded.

As always, we are working to make this experience better and easier for you, and your feedback is always welcome.

Kind regards,

Julie Styles
Professional Development Coordinator
CT State Library | Division of Library Development
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457
860.704.2206
julie.styles at ct.gov
[cid:image001.gif at 01D013B4.8F0031A0]<facebook.com/csldld> [cid:image002.gif at 01D013B4.8F0031A0] <https://twitter.com/csldld>  [cid:image003.gif at 01D013B4.8F0031A0] <http://www.pinterest.com/csldld/>
NEW! Connecticut State Library LibGuides:  http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/
Continuing Education Calendar:  http://tinyurl.com/cslworkshops

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D013B5.5AD2B0F0]