[CASL-L] Book suggestions

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 08:27:32 PST 2014

Oops, left off Code Name Verity and Rose under Fire--Wein (Western civ., WWII)

Cathy

 Subject: [CASL-L] Book suggestions
 To: casl-l at mylist.net
 Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:24 AM

 Hi, I’m looking for summer
 reading suggestions in the content areas of western
 civilization and AP psychology. At this point we don’t
 have a theme yet but our past themes have been integrity,
 charity, faith, and most recently the corporal works of
 mercy. Suggestions can be fiction or non-fiction. Thanks, Dawn M. Zillich,
 librarianSt. Paul
 Catholic High SchoolPenguin Debut Author Program First Flights
 Participant www.earlyword.com/firstflightsCurrently reading: My True Love Gave
 to Me, edited by Stephanie PerkinsCurrently listening to: Of Triton by
 Anna Banks
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----