[CASL-L] library visits

Deborah Sharpe DSharpe at woodstockacademy.org
Wed Jan 29 04:51:05 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

Our headmaster has requested that I go out and visit as many high school libraries as possible to get ideas for possible renovation of our library in the next few years.  Specifically he is looking for a more modern design--no computer stations (just laptops), comfortable seating areas, etc.  If you would be willing to allow me to stop by your library to take a look, I would really appreciate it.  If you have a space that you feel functions really well, but does not fit the design listed above, I would love to see that too!!  The more libraries I can visit, the more ideas I will get!  I do not need to stay long, just long enough to get a quick tour and get your thoughts on your library space.  Thanks in advance for your willingness to let me visit you =)

Enjoy your day,

Deb Sharpe

Library Director

Bracken Memorial Library