[CASL-L] library furniture

Elaine Lettiere lettieree at prestonschools.org
Thu Jun 5 06:08:20 PDT 2014

Hi All.

My middle school has high top tables and my students and teachers love
them.  The students feel very grown at the tables and the ability to sit or
stand to work on projects has been great. The down side is that they are
difficult to move due to the length of the legs.  If the tables get
dragged, the legs are vulnerable.  In addition, the stools we have have
cross pieces on the legs and the students put their feet on those, often
unintentionally breaking them.

Elaine

Elaine Lettiere
School Librarian