[CASL-L] Keyboarding Software Survey

Jeri VanLeer jeri_vanleer at whps.org
Tue May 13 12:46:11 PDT 2014

We are looking at a variety of options for providing a keyboarding program
for our students. It would be helpful to know what other school districts
are currently using. Please take a minute to complete this brief survey. I
will be happy to share the results. Click on the link below to access the
survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig0EFoyADzBerhFW4vReLOwr9ln0QkR4B1qQti9yFGc/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you so much for your time at this busy time of year.

Jeri

--

*Jerilyn Van Leer*Department Supervisor
Library Media & Educational Technology

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the original designated recipient(s).
Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by WHPS.