[CASL-L] NEW PROCEDURE FOR BOOKING NUTMEG SETS

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Wed May 14 12:49:41 PDT 2014

The Willimantic Library Service Center is announcing a
NEW PROCEDURE for booking Nutmeg book discussion sets (12 copies of ONE Nutmeg nominee).
Sorry for cross-posting, but we want you to please pass the word!

Here's how you do it:

Go to this online form (make sure you bookmark it so you have it next time):
   http://tiny.cc/nutmeg2014

Fill in your name
Your library's name
Your email address
Your c-car route number.

Then choose the radio button next to the level you would like to book from (Elementary, Intermediate, Teen OR High School)

Hit "Continue"

Choose a title from the drop down menu and

Hit "Continue" again.

Choose the period you would like this booking for (you can choose more than one, and we can let you know which one we give you).

If you have anything else to say, there is a note field.

Hit "Submit" and wait to hear whether your booking request went through.

DO IT AGAIN IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ANOTHER!
Each filling of the form is for ONE booking.

Let us know if you have questions or problems.

Linda Williams
Children's Services Consultant
Connecticut State Library/WLSC
1320 Main Street, Suite 25
Willimantic, CT 06226
(860) 456-1717 x302
Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov>
DLD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CSLDLD

Summer Reading 2014 at your local library!
     [cid:image001.jpg at 01CF6F8C.15C2DB70]
  See the PSA at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POsttb63yBs

[cid:image002.png at 01CF6F8C.15C2DB70]