[CASL-L] Elementary, my dears

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Fri Oct 24 16:40:32 PDT 2014

Dear Elementary Librarians:

I am tasked with visiting the four school libraries (3 elementary schools and a middle school) in my district. However I am neither an elementary nor middle school librarian.

Other than the obvious (i.e. the general age and condition of the physical collection) what should I look for that would give me a sense of their overall health and well-being?  Are there things particular to these types of libraries I should be considering?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT
(860) 437-6956
x7127
OR
x7130
http://waterfordschools.org/domain/44

You can have my book when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
           Wyoming Library Bumper Sticker