[CASL-L] Do we know where the conference materials are posted?

Marc L marcl at cecact.org
Fri Oct 24 10:35:33 PDT 2014

Juliann,

That presenter was Kathy McNeiece from Hamden Hall Country Day School.  Her
email address is:

kmcneiece at hamdenhall.org

I would suggest connecting her directly for additional information as most
of our presenters are thrilled to know that people found their sessions
useful, and are happy to answer follow up questions.

Sincerely,
Marc

Marc Lefkovich
CECA President