[CASL-L] coding workshop

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 14:20:12 PDT 2014

I attended the code.org free workshop today in Hartford for K-5 teachers.
They are running a few more sessions of this same workshop this fall.

I would highly recommend it for those who have *little to no experience*
with coding for the elementary age student.  You can bring teachers and
admin with you.

They will give you a handbook for all the "unplugged lessons", light
breakfast, lunch, and a code.org t-shirt.  The ladies who ran the workshop
were knowledgeable.  There were varying degrees of experience with coding
in my group, so sharing was valuable.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email.
Jane Martellino
Region 15