[CASL-L] Weeded Books, disposal

Hovasse, Claudette Claudette.Hovasse at cheshireacademy.org
Sat Aug 8 07:06:43 PDT 2015

This information was posted earlier this year but after working with the company, I think it is worth posting again.

We just went through a very large weed and had thousands of books for disposal, none of which were in boxes.  I called Discover Books and they sent a truck to our library and the young man who came put all the books in large boxes that he brought on a rolling carrier.

The whole experience was positive and the company seems to have a good system.  They  also have two drop boxes in Wallingford for smaller amounts of books.  They come on a regular basis to retrieve the box donations so they can work a pick up into their schedule.

Their website is:  http://discoverbooks.com/

Their phone # is:  1-(888) 402-BOOK

Claudette M. Hovasse
Director of Library Services