[CASL-L] Get a charge out of this?

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Thu Dec 3 07:40:22 PST 2015

This might not work for all, but we lend out chargers to students.  I
barcoded them and they are expected to return them the same day.  I have
about 5 of each kind (android, iPhone 4, iPhone 5/6) and that serves our
population of about 580.  We have to chase students down sometimes to get
them back and they break a lot, but it's been worth it.  We see many
students who wouldn't normally come to the library.  We are able to teach
them how to borrow materials and return them on time.

Tracy Earnshaw
Coginchaug Regional High School
Durham, CT