[CASL-L] Get a charge out of this?

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:48:37 PST 2015

We also loan out chargers. We are a 1:1 iPad school so this is a constant need. I buy the brick and the cord and both of them together cost about $15. We used to have the kids just sign for them but, now they are bar coded and they go out through Destiny. We still manage to lose some but, they are not very expensive to replace. We loan them only for 1 period at a time.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future."-Ray Bradbury