[CASL-L] iCONN Rebranding

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Thu Dec 10 05:55:36 PST 2015

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as widely as possible.

Eric

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | 786 South Main Street Middletown CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2229

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630]

[Hero]

Everyone:

Some of you may know that the State Library is in the midst of a rebranding effort. As part of this rebranding effort, iCONN will become researchIT CT. The name, logo, and web address will change, but the service and content will continue as before: EBSCO and ProQuest databases, E-Journal Finder, and OneClickdigital downloadable eAudios and eBooks. Access to these resources will also continue on as before: automatic login from within the library, school, or academic institution; login with a valid Connecticut public library card number for remote access.

We expect the change to be complete by February 1, 2016. The changeover has now begun, with bookmark orders, and will continue as we go forward. Please expend any iCONN-branded material, such as bookmarks, between now and February 1. I will post updates and will list changes that you will need to make in advance of that date. The link http://www.iconn.org will continue to work until the last week of January; after that, the link will change to http://www.researchitct.org. In the meantime, your questions about the transition to researchIT CT are welcomed.

Eric

© 2015 CT State Library. All rights reserved.