[CASL-L] Fwd: VSLA - looking for libraries that serve ELL students

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 06:06:41 PST 2015

Much thanks!  Besides our traditional world language offerings (French, Spanish, Italian, Latin), BMHS also houses the Center for Global Studies, which focuses on Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic language, literature, and culture.  I will pass this on to both groups.

Cathy Andronik
Teacher Librarian
Brien McMahon High School
Norwalk, CT