[CASL-L] Coming up next week | Live from Antarctica, Developing a System-Wide Autism Program, and more!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 10:04:21 PST 2015

FYI

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:18 AM, edWeb.net <info at edweb.net> wrote:

New webinars next week. View as Webpage

Join us for a webinar next week

Sign up for a free webinar hosted by one of our edWeb.net professional learning communities. Our PLCs offer free webinars, live chats, and online discussions. You'll earn a free CE certificate for attending a live webinar - or watching the recording.

To see all of our upcoming webinars, visit the edWebinar calendar.

 From Chaos to Calm:
Help Children Learn How to Self-regulate, Pay Attention and Care for One Another
Tuesday, Jan. 20 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time
REGISTER HERE
Presented by Becky A. Bailey, Ph.D., award-winning author and Founder of Loving Guidance, Inc.
Join Early Childhood Learning Solutions
Sponsored by Frog Street Press

    Dynamic Databases:
Revolutionizing Today's Research, Teaching, and Learning
Tuesday, Jan. 20 at 4 p.m. Eastern Time
REGISTER HERE
Presented by Joyce Valenza, Assistant Professor of Teaching and Director of the MLIS Program at Rutgers University; with Brenda Boyer, high school librarian and Chair of the Information & Technology Resources Dept. for the Kutztown School District, PA
Join LMC @ The Forefront
Sponsored by Library Media Connection and ABC-CLIO Solutions

 The Decisive Element:
Defining Your Ability to be the Difference

Tuesday, Jan. 20 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time
REGISTER HERE
Presented by Sean McComb, 2014 National Teacher of the Year
Join Amazing Resources for Educators
Sponsored by Quill.com
 Special: Antarctica Report!
Wednesday, Jan. 21 at 1 p.m. Eastern TimeREGISTER HERE
Presented by National Science Foundation penguin researcher Jean Pennycook, with Melanie Kletter, Senior Editor, TIME For Kids, and Laura Blackburn, Associate Editor, TIME For Kids
Join Real World Literacy and the Common Core
Sponsored by TIME For Kids
 Roadmap to Optimizing K12 Communities:
Achieve Superior Engagement for Your District

Wednesday, Jan. 21 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time
REGISTER HERE
Presented by Marc Rubner, VP of Marketing, Schoolwires
Join Parent Involvement & Community Engagement in K-12
Sponsored by Schoolwires

 Developing a System-Wide Autism Program:
A Training Model for Serving Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Wednesday, Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. Eastern Time
REGISTER HERE
Presented by Dr. Joel Arick, Director of the Oregon Program Autism Training Sites and Supports Project
Join Teaching Students with Autism
Sponsored by STAR Autism and VizZle

 Informal Formative Assessment Practices:
The Why, The What, and the How
Wednesday, Jan. 21 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time

REGISTER HERE
Presented by Eileen Depka, PhD, Director of Continuous Improvement and Assessment for New Berlin Schools in Wisconsin
Join Assessment for Learning
Sponsored by Triumph Learning

 Supporting Children's Development of Early Math Skills through Music and Movement
Thursday, Jan. 22 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time
REGISTER HERE
Presented by Lili M. Levinowitz, Ph.D., Professor of Music Education at Rowan University and Director of Research for the Center for Music and Young Children and Lauren Guilmartin, MA, Project Manager in Research and Development at Music Together, LLC
Join Arts & Music in Early Learning
Sponsored by Music Together

Thank you to all of our partners!
edWeb.net has partnered with many organizations to create free professional learning programs on a variety of topics for educators.
Visit our Partner Page to see who we are working with and what they are saying. Keep up with the most recent news and offers in our Partner News.

edWeb.net is a free professional learning and social network that makes it easy for teachers and all educators to connect and collaborate with peers, share information and best practices, and spread innovative ideas to improve teaching and learning.

Contact us to learn more: 800-575-6015 | info at edweb.net | www.edweb.net

STAY CONNECTED

 Forward this email

This email was sent to kwidz at sbcglobal.net by info at edweb.net |
Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

edWeb.net| 714 Executive Drive| Princeton| NJ| 08540