[CASL-L] Fwd: Congratulations TWO CASL members win CECA Awards!

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 06:44:58 PDT 2015

Newly elected CASL Vice President, Jane Martellino was one of three CECA Award winners announced at their Annual Meeting last Thursday evening.  Please join me in celebrating her achievement.
In addition, please congratulate Kathleen Sasso (LMS at East Lyme High School and CASL Member) and her colleague Christine Greeley, and Ina Malloy (Digital Art teacher - Amity High School) as they were the other recipients of CECA Awards.
We are looking forward to their presentations at the CASL/CECA 2015 Conference at Mohegan Sun on October 26th.  We hope you join us.  Information about the conference, registration, and the hotel “special” are at this link: http://www.ceca-ct.org/ceca/Conference/ <http://www.ceca-ct.org/ceca/Conference/>

Shelley Stedman, MLS
President
Connecticut Association of School Librarians

Check us out at:
www.ctcasl.com

Begin forwarded message: