[CASL-L] question

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:33:03 PDT 2015

Certified librarians are only mandated at the HS level. There are many districts in the state that don't have certified librarians at the elementary and/or middle school level. I have worked in 2 such districts.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life."
  ―    W. Somerset Maugham,