[CASL-L] Citation Makers?

Hurley, Gail Gail.Hurley at ct.gov
Mon Jun 15 07:34:15 PDT 2015

Hi Joyce,

In iCONN on our “Other Useful Sites” link we have libguide pages set up on various topics including Citing Sources http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/other-useful-sites/citing .  I have not personally used the resources listed to see if any of them will do what you are asking for below, but you could take a look.

Gail

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0519B.D2024810]

Gail Hurley | Statewide Library Catalog Coordinator, Division of Library Development | Gail.Hurley at ct.gov<mailto:Gail.Hurley at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2222
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home | 786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228