[CASL-L] Easybib vs NoodleTools

Sue Lantelme SLantelme at ledyard.net
Wed Mar 11 05:39:43 PDT 2015

For those who have use Noodletools and the teacher interface, can you tell me if the Noodletools interface is more friendly then Easybib? Here's the scenario:

The teacher is reviewing & making comments on a student's notecards, then would like to move to the next student in the class. Is there a forward or next feature? Or, as is the case for Easybib, the teacher opens the class folder, opens the student's notebook, and reviews the notecards. Next student? GO back to My Projects, open the class folder, open the student's notebook, review, and again.  I count 3 excess clicks & a bit of time since our teachers have an average 100 students to look through.

Thank you!

Sue Lantelme

MLS, Ledyard High School Librarian

slantelme at ledyard.net<mailto:slantelme at ledyard.net>