[CASL-L] Easybib vs NoodleTools

Yulo-medeiros, Julie jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us
Wed Mar 11 07:56:00 PDT 2015

We use NoodleTools at Cromwell High School. I'm not sure if it is easier or not. It looks like in NoodleTools you don't have to keep opening the class folder. Take a look at the screenshots in the attachment to see if they help you understand the difference between the two services in regards to accessing notecards.
Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros
School Librarian
Virtual High School Site Coordinator
Cromwell High School
34 Evergreen Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
860.632.4841 Ext: 14830
jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us<mailto:jyulo at cromwell.k12.ct.us>

I am currently reading The Woman Who Lost Her Soul by Bob Shacochis and The Newlyweds by Nell Freudenberger.