[CASL-L] SAVE THE DATE - A Festival of Children's Books (free event!)

Carrie Seiden cseiden at northbranfordschools.org
Tue Mar 17 08:41:40 PDT 2015

Dear Friends,

I hope you will join us at the upcoming Festival of Children's Books in
New Haven on April 25th. We are in the process of booking additional
authors and vendors--more information to follow! The link to the event is
posted below.

Best to all,
Carrie

>[Image]
>

>Join us Saturday, April 25
>10am – 3pm
>Davis Street Arts and Academics School
>35 Davis Street, New Haven, CT
>
>FREE Admission!
>
>Join us for a fun-filled day meeting your favorite authors! There will be
>author talks, book signings, photo opportunities and loads of other fun
>activities! Enjoy great music, delicious food, creative crafts (look
>there’s Clifford!) cool raffle prizes and more!
>
>Katherine Applegate • Steve Light • Bob Shea
>Tony Abbott and more!

Event Link:
http://www.rjjulia.com/event/rj-julia-booksellers-presents-festival-childrens-books-bringing-authors-and-children-together

Carrie G. Seiden, M.L.S
Certified School Librarian
2016-2017 CT Nutmeg Selection Committee Member
Totoket Valley Elementary School
1388 Middletown Avenue
Northford, CT 06472
phone 203 484-1455  fax  203 484-6090
follow me on twitter @LoveaLibrary

Quality school library programs ensure that all students learn essential
21st-Century skills

The information in this transmission is privileged and confidential and
intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or
email and delete the original message and any attachments.  Any review or
use of the information contained in this email message by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify  the North Branford Public Schools immediately by
telephone or email and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.