[CASL-L] Admongo.gov

Lynn Rappaport lynfo16 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:24:45 PDT 2015

Colleagues:

A colleague gave me a bunch of free printed materials from
Onguardonline.gov, the federal government website designed to teach
consumers about computer safety, security and more. I needed something to
do with my students while working from a COW (cart on wheels)  because the
Clark school building has been closed - PCB contamination.
Clark School Hartford to be Closed Rest of the Year
<http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-hartford-clark-school-pcbs-0206-20150205-story.html#page=1>

Admongo is one of the kids' games on the site that provides an 'Ad -
ucation" -- informing youngsters  about how to be savvy consumers.

See the link for detailed information.
http://www.admongo.gov/about.aspx

My 4th and 5th graders absolutely LOVED this game and even became a little
obsessed. (to the chagrin of a couple of teachers -- sorry)

Lynn

Lynn A. Rappaport
School Librarian
Clark School