[CASL-L] Seeking digital tool suggestions

Rizzo, Amy ARIZZO at fairfieldschools.org
Thu Nov 12 05:24:21 PST 2015

I am using Piktocharts with grade 4 right now.  It is an infographic maker.  It’s web based and free.  www.piktochart.com<http://www.piktochart.com>  It does require an email address to set up the account for each student.  I made a dummy account with gmail and then had each student create one with +1, +2, +3 etc.