[CASL-L] Magazines in Spanish?

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:36:35 PDT 2015

Hello CASL members,One of my Spanish teachers would like me to order a Spanish language magazine for her students to read. She wants something for native Spanish speakers at the middle school level. We are a high schools but, I guess she is thinking about reading level. I know there is People en Espanol and I just looked at Hola! Is there anything that you subscribe to that your students enjoy?
Thanks,

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life."
  ―    W. Somerset Maugham,