[CASL-L] Magazines in Spanish?

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Fri Oct 9 06:07:16 PDT 2015

I have a subscription to Vanidades as requested by one of the Spanish teachers.  Also:  Iconn has two Scholastic Spanish magazines, but they are for students, not native speakers: Que Tal? And Ahora

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 437-6956
x7127
or
x7103
http://www.waterfordschools.org/domain/44
Follow us on twitter @lancerlibrary<https://twitter.com/lancerlibrary>

"'Excellently observed,' answered Candide; 'but we must cultivate our garden.'"