[CASL-L] Google Expeditions Update

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Thu Oct 15 07:58:00 PDT 2015

Google is flooded.

We signed up for Google Expeditions for today.  We hadn't heard back to confirm until Tuesday.

Apparently, they have been overwhelmed by demand and the then lone (now one of 4) coordinator was getting 400 plus emails a day.

So, they apologized and rescheduled for Wednesday 10/21.

If anyone is in the area and would like to see, you are welcome to stop by.

Matt

Matthew Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 437-6956
https://www.waterfordschools.org/domain/44
Twitter: @lancerlibrary<https://twitter.com/lancerlibrary>

"When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you most powerfully: the church, which belongs to God, and the public library, which belongs to you."
― Keith Richards