[CASL-L] Library contacts, hours, and holidays for findIT CT

Cauffman, Stephen Stephen.Cauffman at ct.gov
Thu Oct 15 08:21:00 PDT 2015

Good morning everyone,
(Sent to multiple lists - sorry for any duplication.)

In order to do some basic configuration in the new findIT CT Statewide Library Catalog (the successor to the reQuest statewide library catalog), the Connecticut State Library needs your library's contact information, hours, and holidays. We are conducting a survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HCM3PM2
to collect and compile this information.

We would appreciate receiving your responses by Friday, October 23. We know this is a short turn-around time, but we anticipate that we'll need this information as early as the week of October 26.
Should your library fill out the survey? This is just a preliminary step and by completing the survey you are not committing to taking part in the new findIT CT catalog, so if you are not sure, then we appreciate it if you would complete the survey. If your library had holdings in the previous reQuest catalog, then someone from your library should complete the survey.

Not sure if someone from your library has responded yet? Visit:
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/finditct/surveycontacts
and scroll down to see a list of libraries that have responded so far.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you in advance for submitting your library's information.

For updates concerning findIT CT and requestIT CT, visit:
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/finditct

Regards,
Steve

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40]

Stephen Cauffman | requestT CT Coordinator, Division of Library Development
stephen.cauffman at ct.gov<work.email at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2223 or (888) 256-1222 (toll free in CT)
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home> | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228