[CASL-L] Choose Your Own Adventure with Google Forms

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:29:21 PDT 2015

My grades 4/5 are 1:1 with Chromebooks and I want to get them excited about
creating Choose Your Own Adventures for a real audience.

They will start by experiencing one, then sorting through the data obtained
from the responses, and then choosing the most popular answer and learning
how to use the features in forms to add those responses.

Then, they will learn how to flowchart out their own story ideas.

So, consider having your students take part in reading our demo one and
contributing responses.

https://goo.gl/hdQull

Thanks,
Jane