[CASL-L] iCONN Web Site Migration

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Sep 18 12:00:27 PDT 2015

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

On Tuesday, Sept. 22 at 1:00 p.m., I will migrate iCONN's web site from its current Wordpress theme to another. I am doing this so that iCONN's web presence will be as similar as possible to that of the rest of the State Library. These changes are primarily cosmetic so the look will change, but the links and location of links on iCONN pages will stay the same.

The migration should take about 2 hours. When the migration is complete, your existing links to iCONN pages will continue to work as they do now. If you find that any links to iCONN pages no longer work after the migration, please let me know.

If you use direct links to EBSCO and ProQuest databases, you will not be affected by this change.

If you cannot access iCONN resources during the migration, you can use a temporary iCONN web site that will continue to give you access to the databases and other collections and services iCONN offers. Here is the URL to that temporary site:

http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/iconn-home/home

After the migration is successfully completed, I will take the temporary site offline.

Eric

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | Electronic Resources Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>