[CASL-L] Mystery and Suspense Fiction Featuring Hispanic Women

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Tue Apr 26 05:08:04 PDT 2016

Julia Alvarez immediately comes to mind.  I loved* In the Time of the
Butterflies*.  It's not a mystery but there is suspense as the sisters push
back against an oppressive government in the Dominican Republic.

I found this anthology on Amazon.  I looked at the list of contributing
authors, but none of their names are familiar.
Hit List: The Best of Latino Mystery
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E8PUW0G/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?ie=UTF8&btkr=1

Good Luck!
Tracy Earnshaw