[CASL-L] Hour of Code - grades 3-6

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:10:32 PST 2016

Thank you Jane, for your inspiration.
I am in a preK -4 school.  Last year I spent one day doing code with
students, using the angry bird maze, puppy adventure, and lightbot.  I did
the Happy Maps lesson with K.
This year, all week, in library classes, students have a choice of several
code games, after I give a very brief intro to coding. It went really well
today.  The students were very happily engaged!

Anyone is welcome to use the links on these 2 web pages from my website:
For K-1:  http://broadbrookschoollibrary.weebly.com/k-1.html
For 2-4: http://broadbrookschoollibrary.weebly.com/coding.html

<http://broadbrookschoollibrary.weebly.com/coding.html>
Elaine Shapiro