[CASL-L] Student Video Sharing Platform

Katie Finlan kfinlan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 08:34:08 PST 2016

Hi there,
Hope you are all enjoying this long weekend.  I need some help and thought who better to turn to than all of you! I have had my first graders create short .MOV movie files using ChatterPix on our iPads.  Now, I'm looking for a platform from which to share out their videos, easily and for free, and preferably using something ios compatible.  I thought Padlet was going to be perfect for this, but as it turns out, the videos uploaded to Padlet a) aren't that visually appealing, and b) you have to click each post and then download each video to view it - seems like too many clicks for first graders, teachers, and parents alike.  Any suggestions on what I might use instead? Thank you!
Katie ClancyHebron Public Schools LMS