[CASL-L] Middle/High school catalog question

Dawn Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Wed Jan 27 05:38:22 PST 2016

Hi,

A math teacher requested the purchase a book that I’m having a hard time
cataloging. The book is “The Number Devil” by Hans Enzensberger. LOC has it
as fiction, but it deals with real math concepts. If this was historical
fiction I would catalog it in fiction, but since the math lessons are real
I’m tempted to catalog it in the 510s. Any catalogers out there want to
help me out?

Thanks,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

Currrently listening to: Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

Penguin Debut Author Program First Flights Participant
www.earlyword.com/firstflights <http://www.earlyword.com/firstflights/>