[CASL-L] Middle/High school catalog question

Tichy, Joan JTICHY at sheltonpublicschools.org
Wed Jan 27 06:52:53 PST 2016

I think you need to decide what math functions/lessons are in the book.  Algebra 512, Algebra foundations 512.9, General principals 511, Geometry516 and then use the cutter number for the author if you wish for it to sit in the Math section.  I just looked the book up on Title wave and the preview looks like arithmetic operations 513.2.