[CASL-L] Back in the Summer Reading List business!

Crean, Sue creans at brookfieldps.org
Sun Jun 26 15:39:36 PDT 2016

​Whisconier Middle School (from Brookfield) Summer Reading program is at:
tinyurl.com/wmssummer​
<https://sites.google.com/a/brookfieldps.org/whisconier-library-media-center/summer-reading>

Sue Crean

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Williams, Linda <Linda.Williams at ct.gov>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> We are all settling in nicely at the Middletown facility and having fun
> figuring out how to mesh all of our people and services. And it’s summer
> reading time again!
>

> As in the past, I want to ask people to send me links to their school
> summer reading lists please! Send directly to me at Linda.Williams at ct.gov
>

> And if you would like to borrow supplemental titles from your summer
> reading lists, we can still do that within a few new parameters:
>
> ·         We no longer have “EJ” or “J” chapter books – We have a fiction
> collection, but it is basically from about grade 6+. So request away for YA
> titles!
>
> ·         We no longer have beginning readers. Sorry!
>
> ·         We still have an extensive picture book and nonfiction (all
> levels) collections. So we should be more than able to fulfill requests in
> those categories as well.
>

> If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me. My new phone
> number is in my revised signature below.
>

> Happy summer, and I look forward to hearing from you!
>

> Linda
>

> [image: CT_State_Library_Logo-02.png]
>

> Linda Williams | Children's Services Consultant, Division of Library
> Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov | *Office*: (860) 704-2207
>
> libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children | 786 S. Main St., Middletown,
> CT 06457 | Phone: (860) 704-2200 | Fax : (860) 704-2228

Mrs. Sue Crean
Librarian/21st Century Skills Teacher
Whisconier Middle School
Brookfield, CT
creans at brookfieldps.org
*"Reading is the fuel we need to grow our hearts and minds" by Matt de la
Pe*ñ*a*The information contained in this electronic mail message, including
any
attachments(s), is confidential information intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  The
information herein may also be protected by the Electric Communication
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify the author by telephone at 203 *775-7616 *or by return e-mail, and
delete the original message. Thank you.