[CASL-L] Back in the Summer Reading List business!

Pia Ledina ledinap at newtown.k12.ct.us
Mon Jun 27 13:31:03 PDT 2016

And here's the smore link we're using for Reed Intermediate School in Newtown!

https://www.smore.com/yw7ry

;) Mrs. Ledina

Typed on a tiny keyboard just for you...

> On Jun 26, 2016, at 6:39 PM, Crean, Sue <creans at brookfieldps.org> wrote:
>
> ​Whisconier Middle School (from Brookfield) Summer Reading program is at:
> tinyurl.com/wmssummer​
>
> Sue Crean
>
>> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Williams, Linda <Linda.Williams at ct.gov> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>

>> We are all settling in nicely at the Middletown facility and having fun figuring out how to mesh all of our people and services. And it’s summer reading time again!
>>

>> As in the past, I want to ask people to send me links to their school summer reading lists please! Send directly to me at Linda.Williams at ct.gov
>>

>> And if you would like to borrow supplemental titles from your summer reading lists, we can still do that within a few new parameters:
>>
>> ·         We no longer have “EJ” or “J” chapter books – We have a fiction collection, but it is basically from about grade 6+. So request away for YA titles!
>>
>> ·         We no longer have beginning readers. Sorry!
>>
>> ·         We still have an extensive picture book and nonfiction (all levels) collections. So we should be more than able to fulfill requests in those categories as well.
>>

>> If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me. My new phone number is in my revised signature below.
>>

>> Happy summer, and I look forward to hearing from you!
>>

>> Linda
>>

>> <image003.png>
>>

>> Linda Williams | Children's Services Consultant, Division of Library Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov | Office: (860) 704-2207
>>
>> libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children | 786 S. Main St., Middletown, CT 06457 | Phone: (860) 704-2200 | Fax : (860) 704-2228

> --
> Mrs. Sue Crean
> Librarian/21st Century Skills Teacher
> Whisconier Middle School
> Brookfield, CT
> creans at brookfieldps.org
> "Reading is the fuel we need to grow our hearts and minds" by Matt de la Peña
>
> The information contained in this electronic mail message, including any
> attachments(s), is confidential information intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  The
> information herein may also be protected by the Electric Communication
> Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.  If the reader of this message
> is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
> notify the author by telephone at 203 775-7616 or by return e-mail, and
> delete the original message. Thank you.

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by
mistake and delete this email from your system.  Note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Newtown Public Schools. Finally, the
viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.*

--
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately
if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your
system.
 Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Newtown Public
Schools.
presence of viruses. <br>The organization accepts no liability for any
</i></font>