[CASL-L] PD with your teachers?

Pillar, Joleen pillarj at gilbertschool.org
Thu Mar 10 08:26:00 PST 2016

Hi Debbie,

In the last year, I've done PD on Google Drive & Docs, Library Databases,
Project-based Learning Protocols, iBooks Author, web tools, using iPads and
apps.

*Jody*

*Joleen (Jody) Pillar*
The Gilbert School
200 Williams Avenue
Winsted, CT 06098

860.379.8521
www.gilbertschool.org

"Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn!"

"Libraries do not change lives.

Libraries are ugly carpet and bad lighting.

People who WORK in libraries change lives."