[CASL-L] Question for Destiny Users

Palazzolo Wicks, Katrina kwicks at windsorct.org
Thu May 26 10:53:19 PDT 2016

I did a massive "clean out" of the database last year when we moved to
hosted Destiny. But, no, we have not been cleaning out the database every
year.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Jeri VanLeer <jeri_vanleer at whps.org>
wrote:

> Do you remove students or staff whose accounts are inactive? For example,
> students who have graduated or moved out of the district or staff who have
> retired?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Jeri
>

> Should we remove inactive students and staff from Destiny?  I am not sure
> iif you need to keep history of library checkouts, etc and if those will
> also be deleted if the staff and students are as well.Do you know any other
> district that uses Destiny and what they do?
>
> --
>

> *Jerilyn Van Leer*Department Supervisor
> Library Media Services
> West Hartford Public Schools
> 50 South Main Street
> West Hartford, CT 06107
> Telephone: (860) 561-6634 Fax: (860) 561-6913 Email: jeri_vanleer at whps.org
> "Learning is what most people will do for a living in the 21st century"
> S.J. Perelman
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
> This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain confidential
> information. It is intended solely for the original designated
> recipient(s).
> Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by anyone else is
> unauthorized.
> Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily
> endorsed by WHPS.

*Katrina Palazzolo Wicks*
Technology Teacher Leader | Library Media Liaison | Webmaster
860-687-2000, x270
kwicks at windsorct.org